I have introduced the Catholic Single Vocation as a place to support and celebrate men and women who have chosen to live a single vocation in the Catholic Church. Follow the “About” link above to see a list of objectives that will guide contributions to this site. In coming months, at least seven topic areas will be developed under the list of categories on the right side of the page. These topic areas include:
- Single Vocation – general issues related to living a Catholic Single Vocation.
- Prayer – prayers that are particularly relevant for single people.
- Saints and Role Models – stories of single people who have been living examples of how to live the Catholic Single Vocation.
- Stewardship – options and suggestions for social justice.
- Support – stories of what men and women are doing to support each other’s Catholic Single Vocation.
- Events – upcoming conferences, events and retreats related to the Catholic Single Vocation.
- Commitment – ways that men and women can extend and/or consecrate their single vocation commitment to God.
Additional topic areas may be developed as well. If there is something else that you would like to know about, please let me know!